Welcome to Coyote Run Golf Course!
Book your tee time online!!
We truly appreciate your patronage during these trying times and continue to operate under the guidance of the Illinois Department of Commerce.
We wanted to make you aware of how we are operating during these times. These are some of the FAQ’s that seem to be recurring:
- We are following the current guidelines set forth by the Illinois Department of Commerce. CLICK HERE for the current golf guidelines.
- We are asking that all players go to book their tee time HERE. This is an easy booking process and will help control phone calls and the payment process.
- We are sanitizing golf carts in between rounds. Please be patient with us as you wait for a golf cart for your round. Please do not retrieve your cart from the cart lot more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Wiley’s is open for indoor dining, outdoor dining, carry out and fire fit rentals. Please call 708-957-8774 for a reservation or order online at wileysgrill.com.
- We will continue to suspend the use of punch cards, donation certificates, and all other coupons until May 2021. At that point, we will evaluate the programs for the summer of 2021. We will accept these again in the future.
Please, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us at 708-957-8700 or email email@example.com.
Owned and operated by the Homewood-Flossmoor Park District, Coyote Run Golf Course is a public 18 hole, par 71 course; it measures 6,478 yards that test the skill level of all golfers.
Located 40 minutes from downtown Chicago, Coyote Run has three tee boxes on each hole with bent-grass fairways, tees and greens. Featuring different looks from all tees, water hazards come into play on 11 of Coyote Run’s 18 holes.Your golf experience begins with a 367-yard, par 4, with carry over water on your tee shot and a generous landing area. Good approach shots to sloped greens will make for a quality round.
Our course’s superintendent, Dave Ward, hosted the 2003 U.S. Open at Olympia Fields and makes Coyote Run a must play!
What can you do for fun at Coyote Run?Events & Activities
Participants can enjoy the pro shop, driving range and Wiley's Grill featuring a full service bar and dining menu.
Improve your golf game with private lessons taught by one of the PGA certified pros at Coyote Run.
Enjoy weekly tee times for 9 and 18 holes. Play golf with your friends or sign up to make new ones!
Clinics for youth ages 4-15 are offered to help kids learn the game and practice new skills. Offered Spring thourgh Fall.
A variety of clinics for adults are available for learning new techniques and brush up on their skills.
All children 14 and under play for free after 4 pm any day of the week with a full fee paying adult.
One of Chicago Southland’s FinestPlay Golf Like a Pro
Services and amenities offered at Coyote Run Golf Course include:
- Generous practice area including lighted driving range with grass tees, four target greens, putting and chipping greens and artificial mats for use in wet conditions.
- Three-hole practice and teaching course with lessons and player development programs.
- Golf pro-shop fully stocked with the latest equipment, products and clothing.
- Wiley’s Grill – Full service restaurant, catering and special events. (Open year-round)
DOWNLOAD OUR APP!
Scan our QR Code or search for YAMATRACK in
Google Play or the App Store. More Information