Register Now for PGA Junior League Golf!
We are currently waiting guidance from the PGA of America on to when this program will be available. Please check back for updated information.
We are proud to announce that we joined the 4,200+ teams that participated in PGA JLG last season and will be participating again in 2020!
PGA Junior League Golf (PGA JLG) is designed to bring a “Little League” atmosphere to the game of golf. With teams of boys and girls, age 13 and under, PGA JLG provides a structured league environment for young golfers to compete and have fun! This is a great way to get, and keep, kids involved in the game! (Please note, participants must be age 13 or under through July 31, 2020.)
PGA JLG PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE
- Numbered team jersey, bag tag and “Flag” stickers
- Five – Six regular season competitions starting in May. Schedule to be set in mid-April
- Practices and/or clinics every Monday from May 11 until July 20 (8 total.) Additional 3-4 pop-up practices TBD.
- Access to customized website home page featuring rosters, schedules and standings
- Opportunity for advancement to postseason play via League All-Star teams
- Fun and recreational 2-player scramble format for players of every skill level
- All participants get to play in every competition they attend
- Ideal team make-up is four novices, four average and four above average players
- Advanced skills not required, but must have access to a set of golf clubs
- If your child can drive, chip or putt… we have a role for them on our JLG team!
HOW TO REGISTER
Player registration starts February 1. Go to PGAJRLEAGUE.com or contact Tom Denklau at 708.957.8700 or email email@example.com for more information. Fee: $215 for season.
For more information, watch the informational video shown.