Register Now for PGA Junior League Golf!
We are proud to announce that we joined the 4,200+ teams that participated in PGA JLG last season and will be participating again in 2020!
PGA Junior League Golf (PGA JLG) is designed to bring a “Little League” atmosphere to the game of golf. With teams of boys and girls, age 13 and under, PGA JLG provides a structured league environment for young golfers to compete and have fun! This is a great way to get, and keep, kids involved in the game! (Please note, participants must be age 13 or under through July 31, 2020.)
PGA JLG PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE
- Numbered team jersey, bag tag and “Flag” stickers
- Five – Six regular season competitions starting in May. Schedule to be set in mid-April
- Practices and/or clinics every Monday from May 11 until July 20 (8 total.) Additional 3-4 pop-up practices TBD.
- Access to customized website home page featuring rosters, schedules and standings
- Opportunity for advancement to postseason play via League All-Star teams
- Fun and recreational 2-player scramble format for players of every skill level
- All participants get to play in every competition they attend
- Ideal team make-up is four novices, four average and four above average players
- Advanced skills not required, but must have access to a set of golf clubs
- If your child can drive, chip or putt… we have a role for them on our JLG team!
HOW TO REGISTER
Player registration starts February 1. Go to PGAJRLEAGUE.com or contact Tom Denklau at 708.957.8700 or email email@example.com for more information. Fee: $215 for season.
For more information, watch the informational video shown.